Picturing Primrose Hill… Calling keen photographers, the Primrose Hill Community Association and On The Hill are running a photo competition.
A Joyful Moment
The theme is A Joyful Moment. So a photo of anything, object, moment, or person that has brought you joy recently during the lockdown fits the category.
How to Enter
To enter please post your photo on either Instagram or Twitter tagging On The Hill and with the hashtag #PHJoy to indicate you’re entering the competition. Feel free to give your photo a title, but it’s not essential.
On The Hill on Twitter | On The Hill on Instagram
We will consider any photo posted between 15 February and
21 31 March eligible and will be entered into the competition.
Note, the photo doesn’t need to have been taken during those dates, but it does need to be posted during these dates.
Closing date midnight on Sunday 21 March.
A panel of local professional photographers will judge the three best photos and these will appear in print in the magazine.
First prize: A 3-course meal from Odettes for two people in April (not Easter). Check out their Odette’s order for home menu here and you can also follow Oddettes here.
Second prize: A bottle of Farleigh Estates bubbly (a top Dorset winemaker) from Bottle Apostle Primrose Hill. Follow Bottle Apostle here.
Third prize: Ice Cream Movie Night Package – 6 scoops of ice cream of your choice in a take-home freezer tub with cones and toppings from Reenie’s Ice Cream Parlour in Erskine Road. Follow Reenie’s here.
During the competition, a photo of the week will be published on this site and in the Primrose Hill Community Association newsletter (sign up here if you’re not already getting this).
- The photograph must be your own, please do not post other people’s photos without their permission
- The photo must be posted during competition dates
- The photo must be tagged #PHJoy
- If you are shortlisted we will contact you via the social media channel you posted on (Twitter or IG) so please look out for our message (ideally follow us and we’ll follow you so we can DM)
- Members of the On The Hill team are not eligible for the competition
- There will be no cash alternative to the prize
- The judge’s decision is final