There is currently a consultation from Camden Council which proposes to make a number of changes in the King Henry’s Road area with the intention of making the streets quieter, safer and healthier.
The consultation ends on March 21 so act quickly if you want to have your say.
A summary of what they’re proposing, and how it will affect Primrose Hill includes:
- measures to reduce rat-running along King Henry’s Road and Elsworthy Road, where some of the highest road speeds in the borough have been recorded
- a healthy school street (timed closure) outside St Paul’s primary school
- pavement widening outside St Paul’s school
- a new zebra crossing across Primrose Hill Road
- air quality monitoring of the scheme
- overall, creating a quiet route between the busy neighbourhood centre of Primrose Hill/Chalk Farm, and Swiss Cottage
To find out more, and have your say, please follow the link below: